Situated in one of the most stunning mountainside landscapes in northern Greece, in the foothills of Mount Paggaio, located in Serres district, “Orpheus Land” combines both modern and traditional aesthetics, while the peaceful surroundings and the breathtaking view of the plain ahead, Paggaio Mountain and Falakro Oros (Bald Mountain) compose a scenic of harmony and relaxation.
Due to its privileged location- situated very close to Serres, Drama and Kavala- guests can easily visit within 30 minutes or less by car the amazing landmarks of the area:
- The Cave of Alistrati is one of the biggest and most amazing caves in Europe.
- The ravine of Aggitis River is a landscape of a natural and great beauty where the most venturous could take a shot at rafting and kayak.
- Krinides Mud Bath is suitable for those who are familiar with spa treatments or for those who would like to discover the therapeutic properties of mud.
- Mountain trails of Paggaio Mountain are suitable for those who are keen on trekking.
- The Monastery of Panagia Eikosifoinissa – a veritable hermitage- and a large number of other amazing monasteries in the area.
- The archaeological site and the museum of Amphipolis where the most important and remarkable tomb in Greece has been discovered after excavations.
- The archaeological site of Philippi, the most important site in eastern Macedonia.
- The beaches of Kavala and Serres
- The Serres Racing Circuit